We have cookies
style.shop is open as usual
With deliveries on schedule to your country. We are thinking about you ❤
TERMS OF PURCHASE
1. COMPANY INFORMATION
- Style Group Scandinavia AB (Styleshop)
Org. nr. 556762-4472
VAT no. SE556762447201
Address: Södra Hamnvägen 3, 461 38, Trollhättan
Style Group Scandinavia AB and its partners will henceforth be referenced as ”Styleshop”.
- 2.1 These Terms of Purchase (“TOP”) apply to all purchases made by the customer (“Customer” or “You”) when the customers orders via style.shop. By purchasing from Styleshop you agree to the contract.
- 2.2 Styleshop reserves the right for Styleshop to alter and update TOP without notifying you as a customer about the alterations in questions. The TOP puplished on style.shop at the time of your purchase is the terms that apply. If TOP change post your purchase, the terms prior to alterations still apply for all requests regarding your purchase.
3. PURCHASES AND CONTRACT AGREEMENTS REGARDING PRODUCTS
- By confirming your purchase in the last checkout step, a binding contract is made were you agree to purchase the Items in your basket. Upon confirming your purchase, Styleshop will send you an order confirmation per e-mail. A binding contract is deemed active upon recieving the order confirmation. Styleshop asks you to pay in full as soon as possible, although no later that defined by the payment method.
4. PRICING, SHIPMENT COSTS, AND COSTS FOR EXPRESS DELIVERY
- 4.1 The prices shown at the time of your purchase are considered final. The prices are given in euro (EUR) and include VAT taxes. Styleshop retains ownership for all items until they have been paid in full.
- 4.2 Styleshop covers shipment costs on orders above 95EUR, otherwise a modest shipping fee will be added to the final price.
- 4.3 In the happenstance of an exchange, Styleshop will cover the cost shipment cost of the exchange (excluding Express shipments).
- 4.4 Styleshop reserves the right to issue a processing fee on a shipment that is returned unclaimed.
- Baltics: Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania
Zone 1: Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg, Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Austria
Zone 2: France, Bulgaria, Hungary, Ireland, Croatia, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Spain, Great Britain
|ZONE||SHIPPING COST||RETURN FEE||UNCLAIMED FEE|
|SWEDEN||6.25 EUR||6.25 EUR||30 EUR|
|NORWAY||9.25 EUR||9.25 EUR||50 EUR|
|FINLAND||9.95 EUR||9.95 EUR||30 EUR|
|DENMARK||10.95 EUR||10.95 EUR||30 EUR|
|BALTICS||12.95 EUR||12.95 EUR||50 EUR|
|Zone 1||9.95 EUR||9.95 EUR||30 EUR|
|Zone 2||14.95 EUR||14.95 EUR||40 EUR|
|GERMANY||9.95 EUR||9.95 EUR||30 EUR|
- 4.5 The prices shown at the time of your purchase are considered final. The prices are given in euro (EUR) and include VAT taxes. Styleshop retains ownership for all items until they have been paid in full.
- 4.6 Styleshop doesn't offer free shipment on express deliveries, and a modest shipping fee will be added the final price.
- 4.7 In the happenstance of an exchange, Styleshop will cover the cost shipment cost of the exchange (excluding Express shipments).
- 4.8 Styleshop reserves the right to issue a processing fee on an express shipment that is returned unclaimed.
- 1: Denmark, Finland
2: Belgium, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Great Britain, Germany
3: France, Ireland, Poland, Austria
4: Bulgaria, Cyprus, Italy, Croatia, Malta, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain
Can't find your country? You'll find the full list of zones here
|ZONE||SHIPPING COST||RETURN FEE||UNCLAIMED FEE|
|1||15.95 EUR||15.95 EUR||50 EUR|
|2||18.95 EUR||18.95 EUR||50 EUR|
|3||19.95 EUR||19.95 EUR||50 EUR|
|4||19.95 EUR||19.95 EUR||50 EUR|
|5||18.95 EUR||18.95 EUR||50 EUR|
|6||21.95 EUR||21.95 EUR||70 EUR|
|7||23.95 EUR||23.95 EUR||70 EUR|
|8||35.95 EUR||35.95 EUR||70 EUR|
|9||29.95 EUR||29.95 EUR||70 EUR|
|10||39.95 EUR||39.95 EUR||70 EUR|
- 5.1 Styleshop offers the following payment options: credit or debit card (VISA, MasterCard), invoice or installments. All payment methods are made through Klarna Checkout (“Klarna”). Styleshop reserves Styleshop the right to not offer all payment options for every purchase and will refer you to applicable payment options. You are responsible for any costs that may be caused by transactions. You can find Klarnas terms here.
- 5.2 If you choose to pay by credit or debit card your card will be charged on the day Styleshop ships your order. The sum will, however, be reserved by Klarna AB (“Klarna”) in connection with your purchase.
- 5.3 When paying by invoice, Klarnas terms apply. You accept these terms when confirming you purchase. Read more about what applies when paying by Klarna invoice here.
- 5.4 By accepting these TOP you accept having all invoices and credit notes sent to you exclusively in electronic form, unless stated otherwise.
6. ORDINARY DELIVERY AND EXPRESS DELIVERY
- 6.1 Styleshop is only required to deliver items available in our warehouse, including items to-be delivered from our providers. If an item is not available Styleshop will contact you and issue a refund for the amount without unnecessary delay. Furthermore, Styleshop has no obligation to order purchased items from anywhere else. (Acquisition Risk).
- 6.2 Items purchased through style.shop will only be delivered within the chosen country. When delivery is estimated in days, it is understood that these refer to monday through friday, excluding Swedish holidays.
- 6.3 Styleshop will ship your purchase to the service point connected with the delivery address provided in the purchase. Standard shipment is 3-5 days and Express shipment is 1-2 days under normal circumstances.
7. TERMS FOR PROMOTIONAL OFFERS, REBATES AND COUPONS
- 7.1 Promotional offers are offers that can’t be bought, but are offered as a part of Styleshops marketing and are only valid for a limited time.
- 7.2 Promotional offers can only be used once (1) per purchase and only within the time limit for the offer. Some brands or items might be excluded from the offer, which means that promotional offers cannot be used to purchase from thses brands or items. Promotional offers cannot be used to purchase gift cards. Please note that your purchase might need to be over a certain value for the promotional offer to be applicable.
- 7.3 The sum total for the purchased items must equal to or greater than the promotional offer. If the sum total is greater then the promotional offer, you will be charged the remaining amount upon choosing a payment option mentioned above (please see 5.1). It is not possible to exchange promotional offers for cash. The sum of the promotional offer will not be refunded if you withdraw or return you purchase. Styleshop will, however, refund you the amount you paid for the returned items. This means that a refund will not cover any amount subtracted from your sum total through a promotional offer.
- 7.4 A promotional offer can only be applied before completing your purchase. This means that it is not possible to retroactively apply any promotional offers. Promotional offers are personal and may not be handed over to a third party, unless otherwise stated. Pormotional offers cannot be combined, unless otherwise stated.
- 7.5 If you used a promotional offer and then choose to withdraw your purchase or return one ore more items and this results in the total sum being less than the promotional offer, Styleshop reserves its right to charge you the full amount for the items you keep (depending on the conditions for the pormotional offer in question).
8. TERMS FOR GIFT CARDS
- 8.1 Gift cards constitutes value credits that are up for sale. Gift cards can only be used to purchase items and cannot be used to purches further gift cards. If the sum total of a purchase is greater than the sum of the gift cards, the remaining amount can be paid through available payment option mentioned above (please see 5.1). Please note that if the sum total is lesser than the gift card, the remaining value on the card will be void.
- 8.2 Gift cards and value credits can only be applied before completing your your purchase. It is not possible to exchange gift cards or value credits for cash.
9. STATUTORY WITHDRAWAL RIGHT ON PURCHASE
- 9.1 When making a purchase on style.shop you have a legal right to withdraw your purchase.
- 9.2 9.2 If you want to return an item, usse the included return form and label. If you have any questions regarding the return process, difficulties with the return form or label or if you are in need of a new return form or label please contact our customer support (you find our contact information in section 14 below).
Your right to withdraw
- 9.3 You have the right to withdraw your purchase from Styleshop and return your order without providing any reason within fourteen (14) days. The withdrawal period of fourteen (14) days begins on the day that you or third party acting on your behalf, but not the shipment provider, recieves the last item in your order. If the last day of the withdrawal period falls on a holiday or a weekend, it is extended until the next working day.
- 9.4 If you want to withdraw your purchase, please send a clear, written message to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or to Styleshop on address: Styleshop Södra Hamnvägen 3 461 38 Trollhättan SWEDEN
- 9.5 You can also withdraw your purchase by using the standard form provided by swedish Konsumentverket (www.konsumentverket.se) and send it to the above address or e-mail.
Since this is in swedish we recommend that you use the above options.
Terms of withdrawal
- 9.6 If you withdraw your purchase from Styleshop, Styleshop will refund you for all transactions excluding shipment costs. The refund will be issued as soon as possible but no later that fourteen (14) days from the day Styleshop recieved your notice of withdrawal. Styleshop will issue the refund through the payment option used unless otherwise agreed upon. Our refund won’t incur any costs for you. Styleshop reserves the right to withhold the refund until Styleshop has recieved all items from you.
- 9.7 If you choose to withdraw you purchase, you are obligated to return all items as soon as possible, but no later than fourteen (14) days from the day you informed Styleshop of your withdrawal.
- 9.8 Please see section 9.15 below for information about shipment costs.
- 9.9 Please see section 9.16 below for information about full returns and return fees.
- 9.10 (If you wish to withdraw you purchase, please fill in this form and send to Styleshop)
- Attn: Styleshop, Södra Hamnvägen 3 40, 461 38 Trollhättan, Sweden (e-mail: email@example.com)
I/Styleshop (*) hereby inform me/Styleshop (*) that I withdraw my/their purchase pertaining the following items (*)
- pruchase date (*)/delivery date (*)
- consumer name/names
- consumer address/adresses
(*) Cross the options not in effect
- Exemption from withdrawal right: You are not eligible for a withdrawal on items sealed for health and hygiene reasons where the seal has been broken.
- 9.11 To issue a return or an exchange, please contact support to be provided with a valid return label
- 9.12 Your items are deemed returned in accordance with section 9 if you send your items within fourteen (14) days from the day that you or a third party acting on your behalf, although not the shipment provider, recieved the item.
- 9.13 You have the same right to try the items as if in a physical store. The conditions stated in section 9.12 applies only if the returned items are returned in their original condition.
- 9.14 The possibility to return items according to section 9 does not apply to gift cards.
- 9.15 Shipment costs are only refunded by Styleshop if you return all items within fourteen (14) days. To get a full refund it is required that the items are returned in the same conditions that they were delivered in. You are required to pay for any damage or other decrease in value caused by you.
- 9.16 Return fees are only refunded if such an agreement was reached prior to the purchase being made.
- 9.17 A return is normally processed within 1-3 work days (excluding Swedish holidays) from it arriving at Styleshops warehouses. An exchange will be shipped within 1 work day from that.
10. EXCHANGE ITEMS UP TO FOURTEEN (14) FROM DELIVERY
- 10.1 If you at the time of a by section 9 above accepted return want to exchange one or more items you are free to do so provided the sum total remains the same or less.
- 10.2 When exchanging items, it is possible for you to also return other items at the same time.
- 10.3 If you return more than half* of your items, it will be considered a return and not an exchange, and a return fee will be charged based on the return method (Standard or Express, please see section 4 for detailed pricing).
- 10.4 Please see section 6.1 above for information about Acquisition Risk.
- 10.5 Please see section 9.17 above for information about when an exchange is shipped.
- 10.6 Please see section 6.3 above for information about shipping time.
- 10.7 Styleshop provides free exchanges for countries where Standard shipping is available (see section 4 above). Otherwise, you'll need to place a new order in our store.
- * 1/3 for purchases within Sweden
- 11.1 You always have the right to, within one (1) year of recieving an item, reclaim defect or otherwise faulty items, providing you inform Styleshop within reasonable time from when you discovered the fault. Reclaims made within two (2) months from discovery are always deemed to be within reasonable time.
- 11.2 If the items you return are deemed faulty, Styleshop will issue a refund for the full amount including any shipment cost. For an item to be deemed faulty, the issue must have occured before the time of purchase. If you reclaim a faulty item within six (6) months from the purchase date, it is always considered to have occured before the time of purchase, unless proven otherwise by Styleshop. If the reclaim is made after six (6) months you are required to provide proof showing that the fault occured before the time of purchase. If you want to reclaim a purchase, please contact Styleshop via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or to Styleshop on address Södra Hamnvägen 3, 461 38 Trollhättan, SWEDEN
- Click here to read more about your reclaim rights.
- Refunds are automatically refunded through the payment method used on purchase. If payment was made with a credit or debit card the refund will be issued respectively. If payment was made through invoice, the refund will be issued to the account used on payment. All payments and refunds are made through Klarna. If a gift card was used, the refund will be issued as normal according to the payment method.
13. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- All assets and intellectual property beloning to Styleshop or their licensers including, but not limited to, brands and works protected by copyright that are shown on style.shop , belong to Styleshop and their licensers, all rights reserved. This means that any use of style.shop or its content, outside administration of purchases and services related to a customers purchase, requires approval from Styleshop. To clarify: Any and all copying and storing of content from style.shop for other reasons than private, non-commersial, require approval from Styleshop. This limitation includes, but are not limited to, brands, company names, product names, images, other graphic content and product information.
14. CUSTOMER SERVICE
- If you are in need of support, please refer to our help section on the webpage or contact Styleshop here.
- 15.1 These TOP and your contract with Styleshop neither liberates Styleshop from or limits Styleshops responsibilities according to applicable consumer laws.
- 15.2 Should any condition in these TOP be deemed invalid, this would not affect the validity of any other conditions in these TOP unless Styleshops or the Customers commitments become unreasonably burdensome by excluding such conditions.
- 15.3 These TOP are available at style.shop. You can print or save these TOP by using the regular commands in your browser (usually File -> Save As).
- 15.4 You can also save your order information that is shown after completing a purchase on style.shop by using the regular commands in your browser (usually Save As) or by by waiting for the automatic order confirmation sent by Styleshop to the provided e-mail address in connection with your purchase. The order confirmation contains your order information as well as our TOP. These can be saved our printed from your e-mail client.
16. ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- 16.1 You, as a consumer, have the right, if you have a complaint with a purchase that cannot be resolved through contact with Styleshop, to make us of an alternative dispute resolution (“ADR”) to settle the matter out of court. Utilizing an ADR is usually cheaper, less formal and quicker than court. You can only make us of ADR if you are currently residing withing the EU and the other party is established in the EU. You can either use the online platform for complaints available on EU Commission website, www.ec.europa.eu/odr, or turn directly to The National Board for Consumer Disputes (“ARN”), www.arn.se. ARN is a public authority that functions roughly like a court and is approved committee for ADR and follows Directive 2013/11/EU.
- 16.2 Contact information for ARN as well as Stylesho
- The National Board for Consumer Disputes
101 23, Stockholm
- ARN is included in the national registry of approved ADR committees according to requirements set out in accordance with Directive 2013/11/EU regarding ADR and consumer disputes set by the EU Parliament and EU Council on May 21st, 2013:
- Style Group Scandinavia AB
Södra Hamnvägen 3
461 38, Trollhättan
Org. nr. 556762-4472
17. APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- The TOP as well as the contract between you and Styleshop follows and should be interpreted in accordance with Swedish law. Disputes should, by these TOP, be settled in Swedish general court.
18. FORCE MAJEURE
- Style Group Scandinavia AB is exempt from penalties for failure to fulfill certain obligations as written above, if the failure is due in liberating circumstances as described below and the circumstance prevents, obstructs or delays completion. Government action or omission, new or amended legislation, labor market conflict, blockade, fire, flood, sabotage or accident of a broader scope should be considered as a liberating circumstance. Force majeure includes government decisions that negatively affect markets and products, such as restrictions on indication, warning texts, sales prohibition, etc., as well as abnormal decline in the market.
Last updated: 2020-03-05